Thursday, December 20, 2012

My last Post, Goodbye Lacey and flyleaf



      Goodbye Flyleaf, My last post.

This is going to be my last and final post, i've had so much fun and learning and getting to take a really good look at Lacey Mosley. I knew she had a bad childhood, but I didn't know every small detail. I knew already how amazing and beautifully she could sing, but I didn't know and always wondered where her lyrics come from. She's one of my idols and amazes me. She inspires me to sing and to be the person that i am. 

Some of the things I've learned from Lacey Mosley through writing this blog is that, she taught me how to write lyrics to my own songs now. She's living proof that even the broken can be saved. She's amazing. I've learned about her tattoos what they mean and why she got them. I learned that she was in a marriage that need in divorce. 
But now she's married to a great man.
I learned her favorite color Is wolf timber grey. I've learned how inspiring she is to not only me but other people.

Some of the things I struggled on this blog with was finding different information about Lacey, I could find things about Lacey, but they each has similar things written. Interviews fell under the same way. Another thing I struggled with was finding different pictures of Lacey Mosley that I could use. The where only like 6 pictures on google on the advanced search. I could find more on flicker but struggled with it. But I got it so it was all good in the end.

I feel honored to write about a legend, Lacey Mosley and flyleaf. I loved getting to know more about Lacey Mosley and about her band. And her past that she conquered. It's amazing to know that I can relate to her in so many ways, I'll keep on singing and believe and following my own heart. I can't wait to see what jack is going to be when he's older. I'm excited, even tho I've seen Flyleaf once in concert. I wish i would have gotten the chance to met her. 

The rewards for writing this blog is every moment of it. Learning every little detail. Knowing that she's such a brave soul, I'm very proud. Lacey Mosley, flyleaf will never be the same. But take care and I'll be looking forward to hearing about your normally motherly life!.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment